Measuring the index of happiness in the building of the City of Vilnius (ROCK project)
The Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (hereinafter – the VGTU) and the Vilnius City Administration (hereinafter – the VCA) surveil persons that enter the field of view in the VCA building at Konstitucijos pr. 3, Vilnius, at the main entrances and exits from the west and east side of the building.
List of the processed data:
Video surveillance data (without sound). 500 facial image pixels and respiratory rate are captured, but these parameter data are not linked to specific persons captured on camera. These data do not allow identifying a specific person or associating him with a person captured on camera.
Purpose of data processing:
- to improve the quality of services provided by the VCA;
- to increase satisfaction of VCA visitors and staff;
- to maintain a friendly and healthy environment at the VCA;
Grounds of data processing:
Clause e of Article 6(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
These data shall be co-processed by VGTU (legal entity code 111950243, address Saulėtekio al. 11, LT-10223, tel. (8 5) 2745030), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and the VCA (code in the Register of Legal Entities 18871006, Konstitucijos pr. 3, LT-09601 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 211 2000), e-mail: email@example.com .
The data may be provided to law enforcement or other public authorities, the provision of such data to whom is mandatory in accordance with legislative requirements, and to third parties, who have substantiated and proved their right to receive these data.
Data storage period:
Depersonalized and statistical video surveillance data shall be stored on VGTU server, at Saulėtekio al. 11, Vilnius, throughout the validity period of the Agreement.
Main entrances from the west and east side of the VCA building at Konstitucijos pr. 3, Vilnius.
Your rights relating to video surveillance:
When addressing any of the data controllers, you shall have the right to:
- be aware (informed) of processing of your personal data (Articles 12–14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- access the processed personal data concerning you (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- require the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679), where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- require the restriction of processing (Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos g. 17, 10312 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- consult a data protection officer by e-mail: email@example.com, tel. (8 5) 274 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. (8 5) 211 2664.